Data Protection Declaration
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and adhere strictly to the rules of data protection law, as they are decisively prescribed by the regulations of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK). The following statement provides you with an overview of how we ensure this protection, in particular what type of data is collected, processed and used for what purpose and what rights you are legally entitled to.
Person responsible for data processing and contact details:
Fredrich Naumann Foundation Turkey Office
In the name of
Friedrich-Naumann-Stiftung für die Freiheit
You may send your requests about your personal information via email to: [email protected]
Also you may complain to the Personal Data Protection Authority (KVKK) on kvkk.gov.tr/en/
1- What kind of information do we collect?
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference compared to coordinated universal time (UTC)
– request transmitted by the web browser, consisting of request method (e.g. GET), requested page or resource, protocol version (e.g. HTTP/1.1)
– access status/HTTP status code (e.g. 404 for “page not found”)
amount of data transferred in each case
– Page from which the currently displayed page was accessed or the resource was included (if your web browser transmits this information)
– Browser identification, consisting of name, manufacturer, version and language of your browser software, as well as operating system and its version (if your web browser transmits this information).
The aforementioned data is collected for the purpose of displaying our website to you and ensuring stability and security.
2- Personal Data and Processing Purposes
Personal data that you provide electronically to the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom, such as your name, postal address or e-mail address, will be stored and used by us for the respective purpose of fulfilling the service (event participation, publication deliveries, scholarship inquiries). Furthermore, we use your data to draw your attention to further events, publications and other activities of the Foundation if the legal requirements for this are met; as a rule, we request your consent for this.
3- Sharing your information
Data is only passed on to third parties (e.g. to public funding bodies, supervisory authorities or organizations cooperating with the Foundation) if we are legally obliged to do so or you have given us your consent. If we engage service providers to provide technical support for data processing, this is done in strict compliance with the regulations on commissioned data processing.
You may revoke your consent to the processing and use of your data at any time; to do so, please send an email to: [email protected]
Your data will then be deleted immediately.
You have the right to information about your personal data stored by the Academy in accordance with the law. Please address this request to [email protected]. You have the right to request that incorrect data concerning you be corrected.